Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have u used then yet?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

2. I've ordered from them several times. Very pro experience and never a bad seed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anyone used seedsherenow ?

4. Gtg no worries

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5005 AussieNomad, Dec 14, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  6. Why do you say it's shady? I just received my first order from daggaseeds. Made sure to make it a small order to be sure, but they definitely seem legit to me. They also included a few free seeds with the order.

I am very curious to know why you said it's shady, though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trying Mandala for the first time, based on the mention top of thread. Ill update afterwards.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I got a quick turn around with a bank card at northatlanticseed. Got some Northlights autos and a couple of freebies.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Peak Seeds BC is now closed, sadly. They were my go-to. Fabulous seeds, great strains and crosses. Someone may want to update the opening post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. #5011 RippedXDrChronic, May 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Dr. Chronic seeds in the UK cannot be trusted. I'm out several hundred dollars after repeated emails to Dr. Chronic to check on my orders status went unanswered. A once trusted source in the cannabis seed vendor industry no longer. Caveat emptor.

Edit: Three months later my order arrived.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Any seedbanks that ship to the US?

13. Well Grown Seeds. US reseller.

14. Hi guy's and gal's. I'm a new guy here, sort of that is. joined a year ago but due to health problems I've been away.
    Anyway, I back and gathering up seeds for my spring grow. When I purchase seeds, I pick out the strains I want, not so much what a particular distributor offers, usually it takes months to do, and then search for distributors that sell these seeds.
    This year I'm leaning toward purchasing most of my seeds from both Herbies and Cali Seed Store.
    I've been checking out some of the plants being developed in California and am in the process of looking for a distributor in the US, can someone recommend one?
    Thanks,
    garybo

15. Hi, mate! Check out USA Express. Herbies opened another shop with their genetics in US.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.