Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am only tail end of growng out an LSD 25 that I pollinated with a reversed gorilla glue from fast buds.. of course know nothing of the smoke but the gorilla glue was a real big plant or at least by auto standards once reversed and the LSD smells exactly like Barney's farms. Grew it out about 8 years ago and haven't smelled its equal until now..

2. Welp my order finally updated its in my state capital post office so after about 27days lost in the mail waiting. Anyways if some of my gorrila g4 seeds don't pop up ill start a couple autos from the vault otherwise ill use my vault seeds next grow cycle and just order more seeds to stay ahead and not fall behind on my medicine. I figured if I ordered more than I need I shouldn't face this shortage again. (Note to self)

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. My beans from the vault came today mail system sure does take its time but then again covid 19 didn't help speed up the process just made it slower hopefully things get back to normal soon but all in all I am happy to have gotten my order I had my doubts about it arriving due to slow mail service not updating itself do to being overwhelmed but it did. (the Vault is great and comes through to help you out)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    Found this guy on Facebook . In Canada . Had a 100% germination rate with him . Excellent quality seeds got them in 3 days . One of them completely germinated and was out of the ground in 3 1/2 days . Excellent seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I'm in the US and my past several orders came from alibongo. They have been the fastest so far and take credit cards, though via China.

6. Yeah them guys are on there shit for real !!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

7. I use Attitude Seed Bank since 2011. I live in the US and I never had an issue with shipping ever. I placed my order on May 6th, I received the seeds the day I took the picture, May 20.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't buy blimburn auto gorilla g4 from seedsupreme I had 1 turn male on me is was supposed to be femenized. Had to toss out thankfully my royal gorilla auto from the vault is getting massive.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Has anyone had any dealings with this company? strains look great but im not filled with confidence looking at everything else

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Do not use that link use this link it's the actually website for the vault Buy Cannabis Seeds the link I gave is the real vault website it's legit and trustworthy I've used it twice already good luck and happy growing man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #4931 George - The Vault, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    This is not The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store, heard a lot of bad reviews about that other company you mentioned, i guess they are trying to impersonate us, the web address you are looking for is Buy Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 3
  12. Anybody need a new strain to try give super kush from the vault a go I did the autoflower and it grew bud on a big fan leaf mutated like very killer smell to it looks like some good stuff due to its mutated big giant fan leaf that has growing bud on the leaf never seen anything like it in my life but anybody who wants something killer to try buy up their super kush try the auto version of it that's where I discovered this awesome mutated killer stinky fan leaf with bud forming on middle of its leaf claws. If you don't get a mutated fan leaf like me you'll still get a killer auto.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. very popular that strain, heres the link Super Kush Auto Feminised Seeds

14. On a level from 1-10, how discreet is NASC shipping?

Sent from my moto g power using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Like if USPS decided to open my package, would it be obvious what was in it?

• Like Like x 1

16. I'd order from the vault. Discreet shipping is very important where I am and I trust the vault hands down. Customer service is top notch also

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Im looking at their site now. My browser keeps getting stuck loading the pages and nothing shows up when I apply search filters though

• Like Like x 2

18. I've experienced slower load screens at times.

Try Google searching "the vault seed bank" and make sure to hit the link that has the same picture for the site as gorge does his avatar picture for grasscity

• Like Like x 1
  19. When I was browsing the site from the comparative grow link they provided I didn't have access to all filters etc. Once I manually pulled up the site via Google it worked better for me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. The purple link (i clicked on it) Screenshot_20201023-141204_Chrome.jpg is the correct one to the vault we love lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.