Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Again what I am betting on is that they are an honest seed bank and will process the vast majority of orders without issue. There will be issues and I'm sure I would lose the bet on occasion but also quite literally betting that I would win far more often

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Unless it's from China. Then even Chase national bank will say piss off.

Ordered and screen shotted every chat log, confirmation email, tracking, and their ToS policy.

Goods arrived broken, supplied proof of unboxing, still no avail, disputed my credit card, got my money back, they gave it back to China a week later. Called supervisors nicely, spoke very well, when that failed threatened lawsuits lawyer yaddah yaddah. I'm sure they closed office space and rented one next door

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. that is correct. I have already ordered from them twice.

4. SHIOT!

5. My orders have been now over a week with me only being told they have received my 410.00 order from greybeard seed bank... ordered twice before and got my seeds in a week. Now says site is down for upgrade or some shit and not even a fucking email to let me know my payments have cleared...how concerned about it should I be???!

6. Whatcha think?

7. Think i may try North Atlantic! Got some nice stuff,,check em out i know ull like too

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

8. Have a +200$ cart chosen. Messaged and texted them, will wait a bit before paying. They are closed this late. Tomorrow maybe I'll hear back!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hopefully not at all, I just ordered from them last week with great success and got my order in under a week with freebie seeds. I'd recommend emailing them when you get the chance to check on it, keep us posted on the order! Hopefully you'll see your seeds soon

10. Day 20 no updates package still in mail system fml... has not updated in 20days people still waiting

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Great news from seedsuprempe just a little bit ago they emailed me my order has been sent out thank god at least I now know for sure will get my beans in little less than 1week better than waiting 20days and still waiting. Glad in between them 20 days I managed to get money sent out in mail and my order sent out to me while waiting on one package lost in the mail system somewhere within this 20day and still counting wait period I been stuck on forever it feels like.

12. UPDATE: All 6 seeds sprouted. 4 were runts. Could be because they sprouted during a 100 degree F. heatwave for the first few days. Only the strong survive.

13. #4913 Deleted member 923969, May 17, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2020
    Star date: 23days officially no update from mail system yet. ( in no way do I blame the vault I ordered during the spike of the pandemic in fact I only blame the mail system as my stuff is in their hands waiting to move to new sorting facilities)

14. Star date: 26 days since last updated on the mail website seems to be no signs of life anywhere. However on a side note my gorilla glue #4 auto seeds from seedsupreme showed up today got 6 started a little behind schedule but what can ya do when your last order gets stuck in limbo.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Order a bunch of Fastbuds and 00 from Graybeards a month and a half ago. Delivered in less than a week. 100% germ rate so far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I wonder if those fast buds are as potent as plants that take another 2-3 weeks

17. This is the first time I've grown them. I assumed they were no different than any other autoflowers.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oh okay, as long as it's enjoyed!

19. Only time I ever tried fastbuds I bought a five pack of their gorilla and they was bad seeds only one survived and it ended up becoming the worst autoflower ever not worth smoking it. So i was forced to make it into edibles. I like blimburn seeds much better than tastebuds.

20. I'll post a report as to the ones I got. Zkittles, Green Crack, and LSD25.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.