Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This one looks good and some bomb genetics!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. This dont work!

3. What u get? And what freebies? Was they labeled (freebies)

4. I got the Mandarin variety pack for 60 and I messaged the person that sends the invoice and asked about freebies they gave me a list and I picked the freebies are male and fem mix all the ones I bought are fem.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. First pic was freebies all on 1 vial 2nd pic was the paid for seeds 1 seed/strain per vile. IMG_20200511_134217587.jpg IMG_20200511_134100338.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. i want the best, i dont care if theyre hard to grow. i want lemon this and skunk that. some purple. indica and sativa, not hybrid. knock your socks off each in their own way and type. hit me soldiers

7. The website has that I just bought a variety pack

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was on north Atlantic but w/e the other one is suppose to be,,it says domain dosent exist

9. sequoiaseeds.yolasite.com

This one! I have no clue what this is suppose to be

10. Works on my phone

Attached Files:

11. I been on this one im gonna try them out,,,he posted another name to whats suppose to be a Seedbank but i have no clue wtf its supposed to say lol,,,,ull see uptop where i asked if he had a link

12. i double checked. works fine on my end

13. @grasscoty u put it in browser spelt just like this correct? If so ill try again

14. So if you're still waiting on @George-the vault dude the one time I ordered from them it was about a month and a half almost 2 to get my seeds. And that was pre quarintine. I live in Illinois if that helps but I guarantee its all gravy. If George says he's taking care of you he will for sure.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey guys let's pause from opening seedsman tickets for a couple hours while they catch up :) wondering why my 200$ sale order was cancelled heh. I'm waiting in que

Cursed thee western summer time of year

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. um you might not want to take that bet right now they been in maintenance mode a few days now no way to check orders and im over 7 days from my order

• Like Like x 1
  17. The law of averages. Figure we likely hear one of every 3 bad experiences and 1 of every couple 100 good ones. The bet still stands. Once orders are able to be placed I will bet anyone taking screenshots of the order having been placed on a certain date and screenshots of tracking information for validations sake

18. "and screenshots of tracking information" well that's betting on the USPS and not the bank lol

19. Well sure the transaction has to go through. Though I will say I have not had one not go through but part of the bet would be actually making a purchase. Seems to make sense..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.