Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a bit of a citrus nut, bought calif Orange bud, Tangie and blue dream autos (first autos).. great germination with a touch of emery cloth on the shell prior to soaking.. I am in USA in a small town, prior approval for out of country purchases each and every time is my main reason I use cash, I do use Paypal etc. for in country seed banks...

2. Thought I’d update on Grower’s choice. Placed an order late on the 23rd. As the website said after 2 business days my payment post and it was shipped. Arrived today with no problems. Would recommend.
    Looks like I need to germinate some blueberry autos and tangerine dream autos!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good Day all,

Does anyone know if seedsforme.com or platinumseedbank.com/ are valid vendors? Have you purchased from them and recieved your seeds? Any info on either is appreciated

I haven’t been able to find many reviews of either site. I have not shopped with either and typically stick with Seedsman or GYO, but neither have the stains I’m seeking.

I’m looking for some quality “in-house genetics” seeds. I want to use a CC and not some sketchy payment type. I live in the US in a legal state in case you’re wondering.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Neptune,,seeds here now,,james bean company,,heavinly connected all U.S based seedbanks

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Neptune was the only one you listed that carriers “in-house genetics” and their prices are inflated in comparison to the others I’ve seen. Thanks tho

6. Thanks all... I found the answers I needed

Cheers

7. I've never ordered from them - does anyone have current information on MSNL?
    I'm interested in their THC Bomb.
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Who's using Strainly?
    Got my hands on a couple rare packs from In House and Cannarado during Spring. Can't wait for harvest!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I can't find any seed banks anywhere that will take credit cards now. Attitude don't take cc now. Gorilla did but not now. I've been growing 3 years and invested alot in my room and equipment but I guess my growing is over until I find seeds. Everything I have is half way through flower and I won't cut a clone off a 4 week in flower plant.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just ordered from MSNL and used a MC - they don't take Visa.

11. I looked at them a while back and thought they were too high but if that's all I can get, I suppose that is where I will go. Thank you

12. Call attitude directly they’ll take your cc over the phone.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Seeds - DCSE

14. If you live in the same country as the breeder or seed bank, then mailing them cash is safe and easy.
    I've been getting european seeds from Alibongo in the UK using credit card, free shipping.
    I've mailed cash to mephisto successfully.
    Seeds are easy to get.

15. He wont thank u later lol thats George from THE VAULT seedbank man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Sorry, that was one I diddnt try. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.