Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe they are taking credit cards again. I had won their credit card promo a couple months ago they had for them accepting cards again

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes sir, we have been taking CC worldwide for some time now again, we did post a few messages regards this :p

Pop on over and make your order today at The Vault Cannabis Seeds

3. Thanks I'm probably just going to wait till 420 sale. Wish you guys had a point system

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have to say as a first time seed bank buyer I was a bit skeptical and nervous. I trusted the Vault an they really came through for me. Ordered on a Sunday and received seeds in 8 days. @George - The Vault
    Thank you

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hi Buddy, we have tons of offers on all the time and always lots of freebies to choose from. you can currently use gf15 for 15% discount in the cart if that helps you buddy.

for 420 we should have a discount and bonus freebies too though if you prefer to wait :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. @snyder1171

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. I payed with cash at www.seedsupreme.com. it took a few weeks for them to get my cash but i got my seeds pretty fast.

8. I have not confirmed but due to low germinate rates I tend to believe they are selling old stock, GYO buy/resell everyone’s outdated seeds..

9. Shipping a little slow due to me using cash but The Vault has always treated me good, the seeds are legit no surprise strains, great germinate rates...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. when I was a kid bro or like thirteen Ccs skateboardimg still offered cash in delivery obviously nit the way seedbanks do biness but the best way to do bisness imo . I always just pay by card so it goes thru the transaction that same day. I only have one strain that i need but Im good on these five new knes i just got from them . I hear tahoe og kush is real good i dont know if they have it . what is really good right now in the wide world of strains? strains did you get?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Anyone know of US based banks taking cc payments? I’ve tried a few with no luck, I even tried the vault and it wouldn’t allow me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DC Seed Exchange takes cards.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Awesome, thanks I’ll check them out.

14. Growers Choice in CA
    Mephisto autos only I received a cash order

15. I was going to go with Mephisto and I seen their site had card payments on it so I went and got a pre-paid card only to find out at checkout it was cash orders :(

16. Imma shoot you a pm because it’s not advisable to talk about shipping procedures in a thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Cash is perfectly safe with Mephisto

18. Thanks for all the help and input everyone.
    I ended up placing a little order thru Growers Choice . I was looking for some autos and got the blueberry auto fem seeds and tangerine dream auto gem seeds.
    I’ll update more when I get them.

• Like Like x 1
  19. We are working on a new payment system and hope to be able to take credit cards worldwide again soon, we can still process in the UK and all of EU

you can check out and pay by bank transfer, cash, cheque and bitcoin etc. on www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk though

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.