Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILGM...I have ordered seeds from these guys for 3 years now. I love their products. Really good seeds with great germination rates, strong plants and an excellent finished product. Customer service is good and they have delivery guarantees where they re-ship if it fails. Mainly though I think the genetics are really good. If you want flavour, quality and a great product then try ILGM.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Just got another nice shipment from ILGM. Never fails and always sprout.

Customer service is on point!

3. Dont forget the aussie bank
    southern star seeds! There perfect for aussies as they ship from inside Australia 4 days from my order they arived with a free extra strain.. stoked!

4. How did your order germinate/grow? Strains seem right?

5. Original seed store in Spain anyone? Prices are good... Seems they used to post often but do not see anything recent...

6. Original Seed store order took exactly 3 weeks from order to doorstep, seeds are nice looking but no matter the strain/seed count non are in breeders packs, seeds arrived in postage stamp size cellophane packages, time will tell...

7. I think they are over on AFN

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Purchased from Attitude Seedbank using bitcoin on Sept 3 an hour before midnight - international express with random stealth. Arrived on the 14th with zero delays/problems. 2 free seeds from spending x amount of $$, 5 free seeds for their monthly promo, and 5 free seeds for using cryptocurrency. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5 will buy again during next month's promo.

9. Thanks smoke I'll check out AFN, I did receive many freebies and I get making packages tight for stealth but I feel more confident when the seeds are in breeders packs, not knocking them but I know some will not pop seeds that didn't come in original breeders packs... Thanks again for the info

• Like Like x 1
  10. ILGM seed bank has apparently 'beefed-up' their operation somehow...
    My recent order from them arrived in good shape SIX DAYS after placing the order ...
    I am impressed !!! It USED to take a couple or three weeks...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Gyo i will have to give a bad review. Stealth delivery is great however the seeds I bought are not. My very first time I bought from gyo i had bought a 5 pack of spliff afghani 1 out of 5 sprouted masterkush same thing 1 out of 5 sprouted and now with my most current buy I bought a 5 pack of northern light from vision seeds only 1 out of 5 sprouted and the thing is I breed my own plants and always have a 98 percent germination rate but with seeds from seed banks I only have a 10 percent germination rate with gyo seeds I really need a better seedbanks with better germination rates.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Another satisfactory transaction with Attitude. 14 freebies between their purchase certain $, October promo, and paying in crypto. Ordered on October 2nd, shipped the 6th, and arrived today the 16th. Stealth was so good I honestly thought they forgot to send them.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I agree.. gyo.green has a link at the bottom that says breeder packs and it takes you to single seed centre...
    I loved seedbay and seed boutique before they went bad... I use attitude now.. so far been very satisfied with them

14. For me, it's becoming really hard not to use Strainly. I've had only great experiences and feel like you're part of something bigger than just ordering seeds.

What's your experience?

15. Have ordered from true north seed bank for the last 2 years. Takes about 7 to 10 days. Always in breeders pack plus freebies.never had a problem with germination and end product is terrific.

16. I unfortunately found strainly awhile back, like a kid in a candy store! My wallet has been taking a hit lol nothing but great experiences, reasonable prices, talking with people who share your passion for seeds..

• Like Like x 2
  17. ILGM got me two 3x5 packs in 3 or 4 days here in my legal US state. BTC

18. Just join strainly, how would you recommend I become active? Any tips?

Sent from my moto x4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. What about Ontario Seedbank? I ordered 4 packs of 5 and got a 5th free, not in breeders packs and haven’t tried popping yet, anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.