Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats in th uk?

2. Nvm

3. I recommend ILGM get put onto the list, they were extremely easy to use and accepted Bitcoin payments within 10 minutes of ordering. Only downside was trying to clear customs in Australia, but their customer service were very understanding and kept sending more packages at no extra charge until the 4th attempt finally go through.

Little bit pricey, but seeds arrived discreetly and fully intact. Highly recommend,

4. I love the vault! You can’t beat their customer service, guaranteed/Fast stealth shipping, and did I mention there customer service. Jacks the Man! Always takes good care of me!

But damn they got the slowest website.. takes literally 30 seconds to load a page lol
    Not just one device or one place. Same on phone at work and same on phone or laptop at home..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dutch seeds' domain is down fyi

6. #4507 Woodchuck888, May 10, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
    I received my order from Great Lakes Genetics today. 9 days from when I sent payment. Will definitely use them again. I also received 3 packs of freebies! More then what I ordered. Seeds all look healthy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I've used only ILGM. So them I can say ship to USA. Also in under a week they've been here 3 times. Once when I wasn't happy with how 5 out of 15 acted,grew but not as well as others did. They replaced them fast,again under a week. Genetics are wonderful. Yields have been good to great. Personally I have never had a problem with ILGM. Support was always good when needed. I just wanted to post because they have done very well repeatedly. Thanks.

9. Just completed another transaction on www.strainly.io
    Smooth as usual. Really dope site. Some great breaders (RIOT, ACE, BOG...) on there... a must try for strain hunters

• Like Like x 1
  10. www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com
    deliverred in half the quoted time, first timer here, quoted 25 business days, received in 8 business days
    NL - Autoflowerx10
    Planted 6 so far, 4 of them sprouted, the two that failed were entirely my fault, they did germ however failed to break the soil due to rookie mistakes on my part.

11. does anyone heard something about www.cannabees.farm ? I´ve order some super cheap seeds from their website yesterday and Im starting to get nervous because I found about them from bus stop sticker ;) I can´t find any info about them at google.. so its strange and their prices are very low , I'm worried that it can be some scam..

12. that website looks pretty sketch

13. Have made two deals with two different breeders on Strainly. I love that site!

14. yes indeed it looks very basic, and their name ´cannabees.farm´ is silly but whats worry me the most is that I´ve made my payment by bitcoin, which as far as now is irreversible :( hopefully its not a scam.. I made that purchase only due to their ridiculously low prices - I paid 18 euro for 40 seeds including delivery, so its not much to loose after all. Time will tell, but I got bad feelings about this.

15. The first post needs to be updated on a regular basis so people dont have to read through the entire thread... i can say for certain that almost all the Canadian part of the list is wrong... dutch seeds doesnt exist anymore, that web address anyways.. mandala im pretty sure is not canadian and doesnt even have any canadian resellers as per their site. Green house seed co is most definately not canadian and i dont even think they ship to canada either... and thats only the canadian section.... i asked the OP in a personal message if i can revise this thread with a new thread i will update if he doesnt want to update his thread but he hasnt been on in 2 weeks. We will see when he replies. Dont want to be rude and go ahead without asking

16. I already got my order from www.cannabees.farm . I own them apologize ,I expected to be cheated (because of their website look and lack of information ) but parcel was delivered at Monday so its been quite fast even like for domestic UK . Beans looking good, very dark and healthy, you cant expect any better for that price - hopefully they will germinate and grow as well as they look then theý will become one of my favorite seedshops. Time will tell. I will grow them within few weeks.

17. Wut? Lol You have a link?

18. Haha thats funny! I checked and its on the amazon(.com) site... as i live in canada i use .ca .... theres more than one strain aswell. Just look up cannabis seeds in amazon dont feel like linking

19. Lol I just did on US Amazon's site. Stuff came up but it was stuff like Hemp Hull seeds and one thing was called Cannabis Seeds Tablets which looked like a pill/tablet. The rest of the stuff it pulled up was grow tents, etc.

Maybe Amazon is testing this product in Canada first lol. Does Amazon.ca ship to the US? Asking for a friend lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.