Curren$y stoned immaculate

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by aaf966, Jun 5, 2012.

1. so i just bought this album deluxe version. i rarely download shit from itunes but figured he deserves it. i changed the billing address to las vegas just to avoid sales tax on it haha. tomorrow morning im gonna wake n bake and listen to it. u guys should listen to it too

2. Good shit on buying it. I felt the same so i pre-ordered it with the rolling tray. Idk what the deluxe itunes shit is.. But mine was in my mail box on saturday dude. Dont ask me how when the release dates the fifth. Lol but im not complaining.

3. curren$y was probably feeling generous lol. im going hold off on listening to it until i smoke when i wake up

4. I got my copy earlier today with the handy trey. It's been on steady repeat along with other Curren$y and the Jets classics.

This album is so dam chill and has so many smoker anthems, as usual with Spitta.

As always, Spitta amazes the masses. Check out the Curren$y thread on this forum...we got like 1100 posts deep full of him and his crew material.

5. pretty good spitta album, not as good as convert coup or either pilot talk / too many verses about bitches

6. I think Stoned Immaculate is dope but yeah those are pretty nice too. I bought it on itunes at midnight and just vaped to it all night.

Jet Set

7. bought a hard copy the first day it was out, super impressed. favorite songs are the first and last ones.