Curren$y / Spitta Appreciation Thread (+JET$)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by superHIGHedUP, Jun 15, 2011.

1. those are solid albums. as for mixtapes i'd recommend how fly. fast time at ridgemont fly is pretty good as well as independence day but not my favorites. give smokee robinson another listen. stay up is a dope track.

2. i cant wait for the rolling papers tour on july 24th, curren$y is gonna kill that shittttttt

3. loving covert coupe

4. return to the winners circle and jet life to the next life are dope too :smoke:

5. #45 JetxLife86, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How Fly was bangin'! A lot of vids are showing Wiz and Curren$y hanging out. Hope How Fly 2 is in the works..

Smokee Robinson and This Ain't No Mixtape along with both Pilot Talks are all solid.

6. #46 Faded Skies, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    This is a GREAT interview of spitta, it's a must watch guys. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVvzAZh7LKs&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Nardwuar vs. Curren Pt. 2 : Return of the Nard!‬‏[/ame]

7. if i had to pick only one guy to listen to the rest of my life itd be curren$y

8. #48 illadelphia1990, Jun 18, 2011

9. try fin...
    also try fear and loathing in new orleans
    welcome and return to the winners circle, extra dope

and also his albums are whats realllly good.

-pilot talk I , 2 , and 3, all are leet
    -this aint no mixtape
    -jet files (my favorite album of ALL time) - so buy it

curren$y really requires some listening to appreciate, so doo ittt

easy :smoke:

10. lol yupp both of the nardwaur interviews are sick for him,
    doesnt have a super ultra untouchable like ego like some rappers he interviews...

spitta be kickkinn it

11. That site is good but if you're looking for shit about the JET set only I go on.... Jets Fool Blog They prob have most the same shit though ha

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQbxIk8BMus&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Curren ft. KashFlow - Paper Mission OFFICIAL SONG‬‏[/ame]

sickest curren$y song ever imo,

13. When I'm high his voice sounds like butter, it's so smooth.

14. that southern drawl baby

15. #57 jayhawks22, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    JETSSS FOOOL... been lookin for a thread like this for min.... great place to roll up and smoke to some real shit...

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Poqo9i3wE]YouTube - ‪Curren - Switches Spitter‬‏[/ame]

17. #59 JetxLife86, Jun 21, 2011
    This is probably my fav track other than 'Famous' of his. For every mention on these threads about the Jets, he showed uncanny skill flowing on this one and those trumpets in the beat are perfect.

Cannibus cup in SF he is performing live..hope he throws this cut on.

18. Agreed. The beat is perfect and the lyrics represent everything hes bout, wheres that cannabis cup, san fran?