Curren$y / Spitta Appreciation Thread (+JET$)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by superHIGHedUP, Jun 15, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Spitta said he will drop it sometime later today..always cookin it up. This project was produced by Cool And Dre..cant wait

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Curren$y's work ethic is second to none. I'm consistently impressed by how much quality music he puts out.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Remaining projects...

#2009 with Wiz
    The Carrollton Heist with Alchemist

You know there will prolly be a Pilot Talk 4 near his bday in April.

Also, dude tours all the time. Spitta is that dude, consistent and constantly makes rider music.

4. Bout to partake in some Owners Manual. On another note, while waiting for the mixtape to download, I peeped my curren$y folder and damn this mans body of work is lengthy. Borderline massive.

5. Spitta stays busy...

The Carrollton Heist releases on Feb 14 with production by Alchemist. Peep the art work

[​IMG]

The Marina EP is the next project with Harry Fraud as mentioned on his Instgram with small sound bits featuring a track with Juvenile...dam, I loved Cigarette Boats.

You know with all the new material he will be touring all these new songs. Even when he drops a record label album like Canal Street Confendential, he still keeps dropping more heat.

Truly is...the never die corporation.

6. I'm gonna be waiting for that Carrollton Heist; the album artwork indeed looks fye

7. Get that download. Shits dope AF so far.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455426639.533018.jpg

8. Simple, yet effective. Most consistent in the game, he raps out his life and showcases it with ever drop.

9. Visuals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. On 4/20, Spitta will drop another mixtape produced by Purps of 808 Mafia. Cover looks tough!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. It's gonna be an awesome 420
    Good sense 3 is also being released!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. 3 portraits of jetlifers that I did for your viewing pleasure

Roddy
    Trade
    Spitta

4/20 im bout to OD on GS3 and BSS

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I appreciate the kind words.... and the visuals to go along with me while I do up this pretty boy floyd portrait! LIFE