curly leaves just after transplanting to larger pot

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by noxaker1, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hello. One of my "ladies" are feeling bad. Her leaves are curling down and "folding". She is different strain and is "behaving" a little bit strange from beginning I use FFOF soil with dolomite added and perlite. For food i use Botanicare line with 1/4 dose ( for now), as i use RO water i add CalMag ( 1/2 dose). What it can be? May be she is too sensitive for fertilizers or she is hungry?

Attached Files:

• 078.jpg
      078.jpg
      File size:
      180.6 KB
      Views:
    • 077.jpg
      077.jpg
      File size:
      191.8 KB
      Views:
  2. #2 trichome fiend, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    .......lime has a pH of 7, so it will constantly attempt to bring your pH there....FFOF has seashells for the same purpose....you shouldn't need to add any lime, besides it takes awhile to become active (months) and adds cal./mag. ....and your adding cal./mag. too?
    ...the soil itself should be good without any fertilizers for 3/4 weeks, so don't do anything until then....I personally like to just transplant into a larger pot when that time comes with fresh FFOF unstead of adding all the salts/fertilizers, such as the Botanicare line ....you can simply transplant your ladies into a larger pot every 3 weeks or so, only feeding them water throughout their whole life, and you'll have superior results without all the guru mambo jambo pumped in everyones head through advertisment.....you'll have no pH issues, no salt build ups, no flushing required....KISS (keep it simple silly!)