Curling, sagging plant, help! Pictures...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mullen600, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Hello,

I'm new here, and I'm hoping someone can help me with a grow problem. We recently switched the plant from 18/6 to 12/12 to start the flowering stage. This is our first grow, and it's in a ventilated indoor grow room. Shortly before switching to 12/12, the plant has started to curl and sag.

Any advice?

Attached Files:

2. you are gonna need to lower your humidity down to below 50% i reccomend about 35 to stop you getting problems, try raising your temp a little to around 75 too. this may help you out with your problem/

give me some more details as to your setup and how far/close your lights are to the plants this will help me and others help you

3. Looks like a salt buildup.. When was your last flush/PPM of runoff? Report back.

And, if you don't know. Try flushing really hard with CLEAN Ph adjusted water, moniter new growth.

If new growth continues with curl yellow edges. Add a little epsom salts to next feeding.

4. While it would not hurt to raise temps up to 78 at canopy, your temps are in check. The only seemingly negative effect of lower temps is slower vegatative growth.

His humidity is GREAT at this point, only benefits mobilization of nutrients. Would stress the plant further at this point if he were to lower. Mind you, when he reaches full budding, it'd be very beneficial to reach a lower RH% as to combat mildew/mold in buds.

5. Eagle Claws...too much N, flush your plants for a couple of days, start with a new nutes at 50% for a few days after that. The leaves are dark green aren't they? they look it in the pics.

also there are dark green brownish spots, Cal-Mag is needed