curling leaves??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheHempMan, Jan 26, 2006.

1. my plant is 3 weeks into flowering and some leaves are starting to curle at the tips and heat is not the problemi was wondering if any1 can help me with this ridiculous problem and this started when my plant went into flowering! thx 4 any helpin advance!:smoking:

2. The same thing happened to me. Before flower the plants need to be loaded up on nitrogen. It is normal that the leaves turn yellow toward the end of flowering. It is most likely nitrogen deficient but, without more info and pictures it is hard to tell.

3. Yes normal, but should be corrected unless your in the last 2 weeks or so...

find yourself some liquid plant food with high nitrogen content and water it with that as per direction.

This is why when i grow when i first mix my soil i put in a 38-0-0 time release nitrogen designed for Turf in my mixture.. That way i dont ever have to worry about Nitrogen diff. again. The one i use is Guaranteed not to burn the roots, its called Turfbuilder. After Harvest my plants still look like there a week old thats how green they are.

But seeing as you cant mix in Solid Ferts now yu will have to find something in liquid form that you can desolve into water (as per directions) and wter the plant with it.

4. i get paid tommorow so i guess my ass is going to home depot lol! thx for ur help and ill keep u guys posted on what happends ill see if i can get some pics!:smoking: :wave: