curling leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr mashed, Dec 17, 2001.

1. How you all doing.
    Quick question if I may. I,ve got four little plants not doing to bad,but I think I have a little problem with one of them.You know the big feeder leaf at the bottom of the buds well they seem to be curling down and they,ve turned a purple-brown.I know they do go that colour but it seems a bit soon seeing as the others are still a nice dark green and all the stigmas are bright white.
    Anyone have any idears

PS peace to all and lets all be mashed on Christmas morning

peace
    mr mashed

2. First I would cheak the pH level in your soil...are you using ferilizer? What kind of lights are you using?

3. Cheers for the feed back.
    Now then the PH level is between 6.2-6.8 and a 400 watt MH bulb.
    like I said before three of the four plants are ok but the one seems to be turning funny. I heard,but I do,nt know if its true
    that the plant in question could be maturing quicker than the others because it,s in a draft. Is this bull or is there any truth to it.And the food I get stright from the hydro shop and I feed them to the letter.
    Next time your in the Dam if you go into a coffee shop called Hill Street Blues and you see a little black guy on the soffa
    stoned out his brains thats most likely me.

peace
    mr mashed