Curling leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fatboy578, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I have tried everything to get these leaves to uncurl but nothing works. The only thing I can think of is I accidentally watered them with water with a high PH about a week and a half ago. I have not overwatered and let them dry out considerably before I water again, I tried 1/4 strength nutrients in one watering. They seem to be growing but the leaf thing, I cannot correct. Any help would be much appreciated [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They look over-watered. At some point (a week ago or more) you over-watered them and they were never given a chance to recover from that. Now you're starting to see the beginning stages of deficiencies. They look pretty leggy too. Lower your lights.

3. I have let them what I think is dry in the RR cubes but that has not seem to help. I have a VivarSpectra Par700 LED light with 3 separate controls for w, r. Can these recover in your opinion

4. and blue. I just do not know if I am wasting time with them now

5. They can recover, but the question is, would it be worth it to you to spend more time trying to recover them, rather than just start over, learn from past "mistakes", and start growing some weed? It would be a tough decision if they were in late veg or something, but they're still young, so it if it were me, I'd just start over. Again, that's just me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. My last run had some that looked like that because they had str8 water only and stayed in the solo cup wayyyyy longer than they should have been stunted a couple and yeild suffered pretty significantly but they all did pull thru and produced quality flower, but theres always the possibility it could grow slow the rest of its life and yeild will suffer