Curling leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DarrenJay, Jun 25, 2019.

1. A couple leaves in my otherwise very healthy garden are curling upward. Possibly russets but I don’t think so. I tend to be very effective at treating them and there’s none of the usual leaf blistering/blemishing. I guess it doesn’t seem as angry as russets? Possibly over watering? But I’ve waited several days between watering and see no other symptoms of such. Thoughts? [​IMG][​IMG]Weather has been averaging 75-85. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If your out west it could be heat stress also, But you seem to think over watering and that could do it also

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've that happen to me where the leafs taco like that. I could be wrong, but I tend to blame extreme heat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Apparently curling leaves could be from several things. If it's mites you'll soon know. I doubt it's overwatering.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I've had outdoor plants do that too. Usually within their first month outdoors, then, with time, they grew out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tyvm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Sometimes leaf hoppers can cause the curling thing. The hoppers were especially heavy last summer, but it didn't seem to adversely affect the plants in any real way.

• Like Like x 2
  8. They came out of it. I still don’t know what it was. Either those holes needed turning a bit more, they go transplanted during the day or it was heat. Wound up pulling off the curled leaves and no more happened. ty for the advice guys! [​IMG]

-Stay Humble

• Like Like x 2
  9. Go to method to fixing any problems, just remove the leaves, lol no more problems. Fixes ph issues, too much fertilizer issues, caterpillar issues, powdery white mildew issues, etc.. Like a cure all!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. How warm has it been there? It looks more heat related to me.
    I've never seen over watering do that.