curling leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by eroc, Dec 11, 2006.

1. what is the cause for leaves curling down? leaves still look healthy but the edges of the leaves are curling down. is this a humidity problem? pH is fine, plant is on 12/12 no nute burns or light burn.

2. Pics, more info on how long its been in 12/12, watering schedule, soil? Hydro?

3. the same thing is happening to the leaves on mine at the bottom of the plant where there is little direct light. is that the case with you too? maybe theyre not getting enough light...

4. i water every few days when the soil is dry, and i just transplanted couple weeks ago so its not root rot...here is a picture of the problem

Attached Files:

5. the droopiness could be attributed to overwatering. How much do you water when you do it every 2 days or whatever?

6. usually between 1/2 a quart to a quart of water

7. anyone correct if im wrong, but isnt 1quart (1litre) of water evey other day or so a little much for a plant??

How big are you plants that you got?

I could swear I've read people watering with amounts like 300-500ml (half litre) every couple days in later stages such as flowering. A litre of water every other day seems a little much to me (this assuming you always giving more then half a quart, but a little under a quart.

im no expert to the exact specifics, but i could swear i remember in videos n such saying in the 300-500ml range

I guess the best test u could do is ease off on the amount of water your giving and see if they start to perk back up in a few days....

anyone else?

8. thx bro i didnt think it was too much(with how dry the dirt usually is even inches down) but ill cut down a bit

9. what nutes are you using?

10. ive switched over to a blooming fert 5-1-1

11. biggity bump

12. since when blooming ferts is 5-1-1???

What nutrient brand are you using????