Curling leaf tips? Flowering? wtf!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KittyInACup619, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Hey all. The tips of the leaves on my plants are curling. Is this a sign of heat stress? Also, all of them are showing little hairs protruding from stipules. Isn't that a sign of flowering? One plant is budding already (the smallest and last one to be transplanted), but now they're all showing hairs. Will they bud? Is it even time for budding?? Kinda worried. Any info will help mucho.

2. When did you put them outside? Pics would help. Good Luck

3. Can't rly do pics ): I put them outside like a month ago.

4. Hey, Kittyinacup
    Were they under like 24/0 inside before you put them out?
    Dont know where you are, but up here in Oregon, same thing is happening with ones put into the greenhouse, in cups. The patient could not get them, so they were put into the greenhouse, and in a couple weeks they started flowering.
    To counteract this, they are going to be given a lot of high N bat shit. that should tell the plant that its supposed to be vegging, that it is too young for sex, and the hormones should listen. My friend will keep me posted, and I will share the info. Hee is a picture
    Lets see a pic of the leaf tips, which way curling? Could be magnesium deficiency, or lack of P, not sure, but please post pics.

Attached Files:

• 067.jpg
      067.jpg
      File size:
      155.1 KB
      Views:
    • 066.jpg
      066.jpg
      File size:
      417 KB
      Views: