Curling is fucking awesome.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by goalie75, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Has anyone been watching curling for the Olympics? That shits crazy!!! You start watching it and your like "Alright, why the fuck am I watching this?", then like 2 and a half hours later your still siting there fucking watching it!!!! I wasn't even high! Hell, I can't even play more than one round of call of duty because my attention span is so short.

2. i cant stand watching it

3. So true. It gets intense too. Like seriously, am i stressing over CURLING?

4. The two guys who smooth the ice in front of whatever that giant puck is called should be from opposing teams, battling it out with one making it smooth and the other fucking it up. Frequent sword fights would break out between them.

Then I'd watch Curling.

5. that stuff has got to be one of the most boring shit ever

6. Exactly! And I still don't understand it :D

7. i have been watching curling and it is indeed the shit! its like bocce ball but on ice with heavy rocks lol so basically its a drinking game on ice lol i LOVE IT

8. lol you guys gotta be shittin me...

9. You people have no idea. You gotta give it a chance. I feel bad that you're missing out on this awesome sport.

10. its like shuffle board on ice. and as i stated on some thread the other day, the US womens team is rather attractive. for serious.

11. I saw curling then olympics and found out it was not about powerlifting. this thread is fail. GJDM. :p

12. haha me too, i pictured some dude curling a dumbell while surfing gc.

13. have u seen SPORTSNATION? they officially said its LAME, L 7 wienie and boring

thetruthman

14. I did that when Canada was playing Finland. I sat there for 2 hours and after I was so stoked. GO CANADA!!!!

15. that sport is mad weird... and has anyone seen the skiers that ski with rifles on back and shoot in the same event?

16. Im with this guy and the OP.

I had it turned on as a joke at first but then actually started getting kinda into it! My buddy was there with me and after like an hour and a half he said "Why the fuck are we still watching this?". I had no idea but i couldn't change the channel.

I was also sober.

17. Yeah, they did that one a day or two ago

18. Fuck yeah. That USA-Denmark match today was pretty epic. I understand almost none of the rules, but I could not stop watching.

19. I FUCKING LOVE CURLING. watching foreigners scream at each other to broom the ice is hilarious

20. I watch shit called "Knife Show" for hours on end.
    :metal: