Curling dry, paper like leaves... help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HOMELESSRAT, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Alright , i havent over watered my plants thats one thing i know for sure ,
    i think iv just been a twat and over fertilizer them , iv got leaves on my Sativias that look like eagle claws all curled over, there dry and paper like..

So iv been out today trying to flush the soil out ,is there anything else i can do, as there in the second week of flowering ,but dont seem to have grown at all...

2. And some of the leaves have yellowy brown spots and brown dry edges and at the tips.

3. is it doing "the claw"? The claw is a sign of Ph problems. When leaves are experiencing what I call "the claw", they turn crispy on the edges, turn slightly yellow, and curl down under themselves like a claw.

check your runoff Ph

4. ^^^ Yup. Listen to this guy.

You need something to buffer your medium at 6.5 to 6.8. Dolomite lime would be a good investment.

5. First: Hows the temps? SInce you are 'SURE" you havent 'overwatered', are you also sure you havent underwatered? Dry paper like leaves sound thirsty to me. Also what stage of life is your plant in?..and in closing...Pics, we need pics:D