Curled leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BoomersDank420, Apr 7, 2018.

1. 9CFBED50-36EB-48EE-88FF-4BD8ABFDB69F.jpeg C3F23049-E5FD-4E2C-8A28-85F6F0C26ED4.jpeg names boomer im growing just one little plant here and im about two weeks into flower and my leaves are curling down from the sides i have no color changing or anything the plant still grows great just doesnt look great but its in blackmagic soil and watterd with distilled water its whole life

2. #2 CBDBurner, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
    Need nutes, what’s your temp, when was the last time ya watered?

3. Are you making sure that the soil is drying out before watering? It looks to me like too much watering and not enough oxygen to the roots.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just waterd today after about 5 days and its sittin pretty at 73 degrees in my tent and i did just goahead and pop a couple 1/4 inch holes in my pot its way to big anyways so i hope its theroot thing thanks guys ill let u kno how she grows

5. Temps are too low. 73 degrees? I run about 82 with led. Raise the temp up to near 80 and they'll respond.

What it looks like to me, although it's hard to see in burple light, is that it is overwatered possibly. The roots are starved for air. Higher temps will result in the pot drying out faster, a faster feed rate, and more evaporation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks ill do that

• Like Like x 1