Curled leaves question?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by buickboy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. OK I finnal got run off at Ph 6.5 was woundering how long should wait till I can give it Nutrients ? Ussaly I no people wait two weeks but with my big Ph mess up just woundering if it safe to give it some.

2. Dont get lime bro. Flush your shit with 3x the amount of water the pot would hold..ie. five fallon pot you would HAVE TO USE 15gallons of ph water. Do this once this olant dries out completly. Then water less. Akway use 5mils of calmag overy other time you water. Feed only every other time you water period. I pull pounds. 420!

3. [quote name='"scrogologist"']Dont get lime bro. Flush your shit with 3x the amount of water the pot would hold..ie. five fallon pot you would HAVE TO USE 15gallons of ph water. Do this once this olant dries out completly. Then water less. Akway use 5mils of calmag overy other time you water. Feed only every other time you water period. I pull pounds. 420![/quote]

So little confused you saying you only use Calmag no nutrients or you say feed it Calmag every other time intill it recovers then switch over to nutrients? Also think Lime work looks more healthy then before?

Attached Files: