Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

curiousity killed the stoner?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dehlface, May 21, 2012.

1. Ok, well, here's the thing. I use all my plant trimmings and such by putting them in thing around the house. Vegetable oil and other edibles, rubbing alcohol for pain relief, etc. My buddy told me that if I dip a cigarette into the rubbing alcohol, let it dry then smoke it, I could catch a buzz. Sounds plausible but not very smart. I mean, it is rubbing alcohol. My question to you is, is that safe? Does it really work? Should I try it? Or is my buddy just being a smart ass? Feedback please

2. No no no no no no no! That's like saying drinking bleach will get you good for a piss test or smoking a bowl topped with hand Sanitizer will get you tripping or even huffing shit gets you high. No.

3. He didn't tell me to smoke the alcohol. He said let it dry out so that the "THC will stick to the tobacco."

4. well, i mean all of the alcohol will have evaporated when its dry, it could work

5. so are you saying...
    make iso hash, then before its done drying you dip your cigarette in it and let it dry??

in all seriousness, if for fact you knew it was 100% dry, id say go for it.
    buuuuuttt
    only rubbing alcohol? what a fucking moron, your friend.

6. No I think his friend was talking about rubbing alcohol with THC dissolved in it. It would work, but I'm not much on smoking iso.

7. I put about 1/2oz. of trim into a bottle of rubbing alcohol a month ago. My friend told me if i dipped a smoke into the concoction LET THE ALCOHOL DRY then smoked the cig, i would get high. I think he is just yanking me. But i does sound plausible. I would NEVER smoke it wet. Just curious on what y'all think on the subject. Research, if you will, before i decide if I'm gunna try it or not

8. lol just make it into hash oil (by letting all the rubbing alcohol evaporate)

then take that, and put it on the end of the cig

accomplish the same goal but you know there is no iso left this way lol

9. it will work, for sure, butyou seriouslyhave to make sure its fully dry. smoking iso is bad as fuck for you.
    on another note

why isyour iso still sitting a month later? you should have soaked it for 30 seconds, not days, and poured into pyrex dish to dry for hash.
    your literaly ruining the quality of that hash by letting it sit like that. im sure it MIGHT get you high but im not sure. ive never let the shit sit longer than a week(due to situations).

10. Because he isnt using it for smoking

some people will soak shit in an iso solution, then apply that to skin and such... imo it doesnt do anything, as cannabinoids are transdermal lol... but whatever floats your boat

11. hahaha that makes more sense

but then again, i know the alcohol is transdermal so wouldnt the cannabinoids and stuff attach to the alcohol and be distributed through out?
    idk
    op is abit confusing.

12. the alcohol isnt really transdermal, your body heat evaporates it so quickly lol

13. The alcohol isn't transdermal but after it evaporates it leaves a thc residue on the skin which is transdermal. It isn't too effective for severe pain but does do good for minor aches and pains. Like soreness after the gym and such. But i guess I will lay the tobacco out to dry then roll it up in a paper. Thanks for the input. Ill let u know how it worked out in a few hours

14. #14 SIRSOG, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012

No, thc in its own isnt really transdermal, its best worked in with oils designed for your skin... thc itself is a very sticky viscus oil

its also unactivated THC lol

But, it requires to be dissolved to be transdermal, consider how long that iso stays on your skin.... like 15 seconds before it evaporates lol... once the iso is gone, the thc becomes non transdermal. You could make hash oil and mix it into some cocoa butter with a little bit of capsaicin and it would be like icyhot with benefits

15. When i first Read the Thread title i thought of A thousand ways to Die The Episode where the 2 Stoners smoked a random plant but it turned out to be Deadly and it killed them Horrible.

16. I could work in theory but i think it would have insignificant effects and you could potentially hurt yourself, i say its not worth trying.

17. I just made my buddy with the idea try it. And the final result... NOTHING! Absolutely nothing. Waste of time and effort

18. I know someone who put a half ounce of mids in a plastic bottle with holes in the bottom. Set that in a bowl and sprayed a bottle of butane in it. All the butane absorbed the THC. Then put the small howl with the butane into a bigger bowl of room temp water. All the butane evaporates and you're left with this sticky substance loaded with THC. He put in on a bowl pack and smoked away. Tasted kind of funny but we were toasted. Only tried it that once

19. I wouldnt do that, that doesnt sound healthy and I'm sure it wouldn't taste very good..

20. thats the most ghetto way to make bho i have ever heard of lol... you dont want to use plastic tubes