Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

curious

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jewbelieve, Feb 2, 2010.

1. So i have been reading recipes, and i was wondering, do you really need to cook the bud ever?
    Can i just take Chocolate milk, fatty type and mix bud with it, and let it sit for a day or 2 in the fridge? I keep reading when using a liquid with it, that contains fats, you dont have to cook, as it just speeds up the process.... Letting it sit, will get the same effect...

2. You need the chemical reaction to happen which is best with heat. Spend a few minutes to heat the milk, put the nug in and let it steep in the milk for a little bit. Add your chocolate and chill. It will be a better use of your nug then just letting it sit. It is about extracting more cannabanoids with the heat.