Curious

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stonah2, Sep 23, 2008.

1. I see all these indoor grows where they like veg. in a different area and light then flowering... first off what is the veg state of growth? .. secondly im going to be growing outside next spring into summer and am curious if this effects me and how to deal with it.

2. Your plants veg on their own. as the nights get longer your plants will go from veg to flowering. they need at least 5 hours of sunlight a day. take into account trees that dont have leaves on them in the early spring.

3. yeah i feel ya ... ill be doing plenty of branch cutting to stop tree leaves from blocking my precious cannabis leaves

4. yeah this year was my first grow. My babies were transplanted twice. you gotta make sure they wont be seen too. **never plant them anywhere you wouldnt feel safe taping a 100 dollar bill to a tree.** transplanting will turn a female male. it is possible so be careful. Growing is not a simple task. Its one of those, learn as you go things. Do not plant in a forest. the trees will fill up and no more sunlight. if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me. :wave:

5. You cant bloody turn a female, male. its impossible its in theyre genes to be female or male! You can turn them hermie though...

and i transplanted most of my plants around twice, that never changed my outcome, infact most are female!

6. Jeez, where does this garbage come from ??????

7. lol well a hermie is just as good as male. trash it. it will only do harm to your ladies.

8. No, it will just pollenate them and make seeds, some would say thats a good thing.

Including me, ive now god looaaads of seeds for next year because i purposely pollenated! And id say thats good as my lowrder didnt yeild much and i can go on for years now. all from one pack of seeds too, if i carried on good i could continue to grow lowryder for the rest of my life. which i wont anyway but owell lol

i can sell the seeds :D

D.
    :smoke:

9. seeds are very easy to obtain. you dont need to have your hermie pollinate all your females. its not worth it. Sens is way better.

10. I DIDNT SAY I HAVE A HERMIE lol where'd you get that from?

if i had a hermie i wouldnt let it pollenate my plants because i dont want feminised seeds! theyre more likely to hermie so...

And did i say i pollenated all my females? did i even say i pollenated a whole plant? noooooo

lol dont jump to conclusions so easy. and im growing lowryder which is what i bred. not as easy. plus i dont fancy having to pay for my seeds everytime. thats the whole logic behind pollenating! aha otherwise why would i do it? as you say sensi is gurrrrrrrd shit aha

infact even this seeded stuff pretty nice, still not dry yet though my i cant resist ahaha

D.
    :smoke: