Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

curious

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sleepy357abn, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Making some tincture for the first time but I'm a long time stoner....question, would I b able to use my roaches if I cut of the burnt ends & discard the paper or will the ever clear turn the resin into a dark goo type shit?

2. It will work fine. You'll filter it anyway. It might not be a bad idea to give it a quick water rinse to wash away a lot of the burnt carbon once you've stripped them. You won't need to decarb. :)

3. i'm imagining your roach collection is quite huge hahah.

4. That's what's up, I'm def gona get on that tomorrow before I strain my first batch, appreciate the help....& yes it is a nice collection, half a sandwich bag of prob 13 different strains plus the ones wit hash & pollen I think it should b interesting :hello: