Curious Toker's Collection, Nugs, Views and other misc HD Photography

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Curious Toker, Sep 4, 2012.

1. #1 Curious Toker, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    hey GC, what's up? :wave: this is long overdue because one of my favorite things about glass is getting to throw it up on GC for my fellow blades to appreciate as i do the same with their posts! thus i'm starting a nice little pick up thread for anything weed related and i'll also be posting shots of some nice views i come across as well as dank food and anything else i feel like you guys might wanna see! basically expect a lot of variety out of this thread. we'll start off working in reverse on my glass pick ups with some green sprinkled in between :cool:

first up, my OG Toro diffy to 8 arm :bongin:

stoked to be bringing this pick up to the table. got myself a pretty nice little gift!
    [​IMG]
    first pic i snapped, hiding in the back there

i am so stoked on this rare Toro find. the shop estimated it was about 2-3 years old and it's definitely not in production anymore and the work on the dome of the tree and splashguard are really nice :) it'll give me a nice excuse to pick up a worked slide later on. haha. but it rips great, just not used to the volume, it's 19" tall and either a 50mm bore or 44mm. first rip of it was fantastic, unfortunately i was unable to capture the devirginizing moment for you guys, but there will definitely be milks. here's some shots of the work:

[​IMG]
    nice wig wag and i dig the color way, something different IMO

here's the top of the splashguard:
    [​IMG]

i have another full body shot of it, but it's almost an insult to the piece, it's a crappy iphone 3Gs picture and the perc is really fogged up. anyhow, milks to come and better pictures too of course. enjoy though, GC :wave::D:hello:

got some more glass coming and some other HD milk videos i'll be posting/ working on. make it a good one, everyone! :smoke:

2. Beautiful piece man! Treat it nicely!

3. Fucking awesome

4. thanks guys :wave: this thing is fuckin awesome. i've had tree perc'd bubs, double chamber tubes and worked pieces but having all three together is something else! not to mention it's an OG Toro, this is the kind of shit i dreamed about back when i first got into glass. bumpin for great justice and milks! coming soon to a desktop near YOU :eek: (tomorrow :D)

5. That's a fucking sweet tube bro!!

Congrats!

6. #6 Curious Toker, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    some milks of my hops jagito and girlfriend's disc perc bub, don't forget to make use of that HD button :D
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UTwPdaNzXk[/ame]

flying lotus - between friends instrumental

my shelbo Krylon can chillum
    [​IMG]

couple of the flowers i'm smoking right now, XJ-13 and some shit i didn't get the name of, definitely an indica heavy hybrid though
    [​IMG]

some jar appeal :D
    [​IMG]

more goodness to come guys, stay tuned!!

7. Pure, I'm not sure I understand why you posted that lol

8. [quote name='"PurePowerPlant1"'][/quote]

:confused:

9. Heady pieces! not the syrup bottle bong though :rolleyes:

10. thanks dabbed, i'm really diggin them. got a milk coming up shortly for you guys, but it's only iphone quality. but stay tuned nonetheless :wave: :bongin:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlpPNCQIoR8]Toro Worked Diffy to 8 arm milk OG - YouTube[/ame]

mmmmmilk :hello:

old widow maker, throwback to January
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i'll post the vid of that later tonight, thanks for the love everyone. hopefully this thread takes off!

12. you sure those widowmakers weren't from february? looks kinda familiar my man. haha

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pws859Zcx1k]StoneGlass Works Double Waffle Widow Makers - YouTube[/ame]

milkin the double waffle

14. that was a good sesh, man. i later went to a resort down the street and watched football on this 200" display in a leather arm chair. i had never been that involved in a sport without being live lol. good times haha :wave: you have a thread tnh?

15. I don't know if you mentioned it as i haven't read the whole thread, is that a KT chillum?

16. [quote name='"Curious Toker"']

that was a good sesh, man. i later went to a resort down the street and watched football on this 200" display in a leather arm chair. i had never been that involved in a sport without being live lol. good times haha :wave: you have a thread tnh?[/quote]

Naw, I'm on a 4 week tolerance break right now and when I start smoking in only pick up every 2 weeks so in figured people would get bored with that..:laughing:

A 200' ft tv sounds fuckin awesome!

17. yes sir, it is indeed some Tiemeyer work. late 2010 piece, been my longest owned pipe and probably one of the most functional and attractive. got a little pipe art from him coming soon as well, i'm extremely excited to see what he does. thanks for stoppin by! :wave:

i hear ya man! a break does the body good every once in a while. and it was 200" :eek: 200' sounds epic though hahah