Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curious Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Burnout89, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Hey guys im wondering if any1 knows what happens if i lace a gram of bud with an oxycodone (perkaset knockoff)? i smoke frequently and got surgery on my arm and got painkillers for it. so does any know what will happen if i lace a blunt with my painkiller. will it be a fun high, or too risky too try?

2. if u pop the pill and smoke i blunt youll have good feelings. tho DO NOT smoke pills. u get little to none of the positive effects and think, a pill is made to be popped not smoked.

but yea take the pill for the pain and enjoy a blunt. nothing should go wrong.

3. do not smoke the pill.
    Just take it.

4. Smoking pills is absolutely disgusting.

Most of the actual pill is binder, which is essentially nasty chemicals used to hold the pill together.

Pop the pill, smoke the blunt.

5. I sued to smoke blues but we won't talk about that that's was the only time I'd smoke pills but not on my ganja