Curious on peoples experiences with anti horizontal eyebrow piercings are?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Ryanne, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I have my tongue, vertical labret, and septum pierced currently. I have had many more in the past but took them out for multiple reasons. I have been extremely interested in the horizontal anti eyebrow piercing for a while now, but can't seem to find to much info about them. Curious if anyone has it done, and I am thinking about getting a double anti eyebrow, because I like symmetrical. Any tips on pain level, heal time, care, or how long they typically last(if they reject over time), Would be greatly appreciated !​

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hello, I dont know much about it but I know there is a nerve in the eyebrow that you dont want a piercing through, stay clear of that nerve :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Surface piercings are more prone to rejection. This can happen weeks, months, or even years after getting the piercing. Factors like improper aftercare, snagging the jewelry, and your body's natural healing processes can all influence rejection.
    With proper care, some people can keep their anti-eyebrow piercings for many years. However, it's important to be aware of the possibility of rejection and be prepared to remove the piercing if it happens.

4. HMMMM if your body rejects holes being made & metal inserted in diff body parts???? What you gonna do when you run out of places to put new holes? None of my biz but what's missing in your life to do this to yourself? It can't be simply fashion IMO, peer pressure?