Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curious if this would work?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sam470, Jul 2, 2013.

1. The other day I was vaping a bowl out of my MFLB and after I finished I lit an incense cone as I usually do when for some reason I became curious as to how incense was made so i googled it and found out that its just basically spices and herbs mixed with a flammable powder (makko) and water. So i began to think..... What if i got some weed (not A grade weed but something inexpensive like mids) and ground it in my coffee grinder and tried to make weed incense? I would take the recipe and add a little more makko then needed so the incense would burn faster, then take a few of the weed incense and use them to hotbox some room or my car. What do you guys think, would it work? 

2. So you want your car or your room to smell like cheap weed?

3. But why if you can smoke it

4. You could but that's stupid

5. that^
    Why waste..
    i think you can buy incense that already smells like it
    not sure how close it smells to the real thing or not though

6. there was a thread like this not to long ago a guy had a kit to make the stuff and wanted do the same thing as you the general consensus was it would work but would be a complete waste

7. It was just an idea :(

8. I think it would be pretty cool in a car while your driving, just light up and toss it in the ashtray

9. That'd be sweet. I'm definitely down to try this if someone can find that thread. 

10. it could work but you're better off smoking it tbh

11. I like your thought process OP, you have a question or an idea, and you Google it and do your research.

The idea though... not so much. It's more or less an incense when you smoke it, back in the day I heard they would use Cannabis oil, and light it as an incense in a teepee like thing, and hot box it and breath in the smoke.

Yeah, the process is called smudge, or smudging. Put an herbal mix in a bowl and let it smoke and fill up the room :)