Curious about my first drug test..

Discussion in 'General' started by sevenx4life, Jan 23, 2010.

1. #1 sevenx4life, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    I got arrested for possession of less than 2 grams a few months ago, and am required to get drug tested quarterly, urinalysis. I smoked daily up until about 7 or 8 weeks ago, stopped for a week, had 1 joint on january 2nd, and havent smoked since. i worked out a few times, and I have a standing job so im pretty much walking back and forth all day. I weigh 155 pounds and am 5 ft 6. With that said, i have my first urinalysis in a week. I stopped working out and am planning on drinking plenty of water a few days before, just to be on the safe side. Probably gonna pack a few pounds before it too. Should I worry about this or does it sound like i'll probably be fine. I'd say on my test day i would have been clean for about 26 days at the least.. Forgot to mention I drank cranberry juice on a daily basis for about 2 weeks after my last joint. I dont have too much body fat either. I'd say I range somewhere between pretty skinny and average.

2. you won't know until it happens. Everyone is so different in how fast they metabolise THC. The fact that you don't have a lot of body fat is a good thing. I would say you have a good chance of passing. Keep excercising though.

3. I think you will be fine if your worried about your piss being dirty.

But don't smoke again. and also don't take my word for it.

4. THC stays for ~1 month in urine.

I would drink plenty of water the day before and a moderate amount before, otherwise they

will be like what did you just drink a gallon of water?