Curiosity

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by businessnews, Dec 20, 2006.

1. You can become addicted of marijuana? How you can avoid this thing? Give some details about this. Thank you..

____________________________________________<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Online Business Services - BPO offshore company, outsource Email & Chat 24 website support services, news b2b outsourcing<o:p></o:p>

2. no thats one of the reasons it is such a great pain relieving drug it is one of the few narcotic drugs with such power that cannot cause an addiction you can fiend for it but you cannot become physically dependant on it

3. Bob Dylan wrote all along the watchtower

4. theres no evidence of physical addiction to marijuana but you can definately become mentaly addicted to it ,which can be worse in some ways .

5. i've been smoking every day for about 5 years now... am i addicted??? hmmmm!!!
    i would say not phisically addicted but mentally yes.. in fact if i run out i feel i'm loosing my mind... do i care??? only when i cant get my hands on some when i run out.. lol

6. Does this thread belong in the growing forum? But to answer the question, general consesus is that cannabis is not pysically addictive but some users may become psychologically addicted - just as one could become psychologically dependent on anything from coffee to gambling.