curing

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by herbgardener, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys I just thought of something while reading about curing and was wondering if it would work. RICE
    rice is used to dry many things so what if you say took a jar maybe after letting your bud hang for a day or two put it in a jar with rice and vanilla (vanilla beans flavor seeps out when in rice- cooking trick)
    Would it dry to fast? has anyone ever tried it
    also when drying in jars and trying to add flavor what fruit or food/spice works best?
    If I add ill prob just but some concentrated stuff into the water a week or two before harvest BUT I was just wondering if rice would allow for a faster curing process while still letting the sugars be processed

2. Would dry way too fast. Don't do it. Plus rice would stick to your buds.

3. I love ricebud...ok now when I cure for my grow im only gonna have a room to cure in for like 2 days (unless i get lucky) if the ventilation is good and the bud is like 50% dry could i then put it in an open container of rice just for a little bit. I know you said dont do it but i have like no place to cure and if my harvest is large then i dont have enough space for like 50 jars that i will keep and open when the bud sweats. Is there any other trick people us to cure bud fast but still let it process sugar

4. calcium chloride