Curing with ziplock bags ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thedrifter, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Actually it's 24 for 16 quarts of space. I would never use one that big.

2. Exactly what I used to use, but I would have needed 24 for my last harvest. Ziplock bags fit in a smaller space. But agree this is what is needed for long term storage.

3. that is the jar that i have, i also have a dry box called "eva-dry" vacuum sealed, i was thinking about just getting those vacuum sealed bags with the machine to seal up and put it in the fridge after i dry it for a while in the jars and burp em. any thoughts on that?

4. Lots of people use those vacuum sealed bags after curing. I don't like them because they compress your bud.

5. Never tried vacuum bags - I can see pros and cons.

6. yea i wasnt too sure about it either, id prolly just fill it up as much as i could and leave em in there for a few months but ive heard many bad reviews on plastic anything to cure , esp Tupperware , i kno the thc deff sticks to the plastic, even just buying already bagged weed you can still see crystals. Probably not that much but i was told to keep it in the refridge... bad idea? i feel like the crystals might harden up and break off even easier?