Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curing weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheeseBlunt, Oct 11, 2011.

1. How do you know if its cured?
    And how do you cure it?

2. you're gonna get more info if you look elsewhere on a previous thread. Just go up to search and type in Curing and I'm sure there are plenty of threads that have already went into good depth on this topic.

3. Okay cool cheers.

4. Store it in mason jars for about a month, after it's been stored for a month it will be allot better taste better look better and smell better, that's how ya know ;)

5. So is this mostly done like by growers, so the people i get it off most likely done something similar?

Oh yeah is it worth me keeping all my weed like this when i have it like half oz and bigger

Thanks

6. For curing, can it cure in a bag instead of a jar? Whats the difference?

7. There's allot of difference, bags actually remove allot of the smell, there not 100% airtight

Jars are a much better alternative

8. Yep, store a section of it in a jar and smoke the another lot of it, you don't want to be continuesly opening it.

9. Im just wondering because i have a quarter of bc bud thats a little moist for my liking and dont have a mason jar.

Should i just leave the bag open for a couple hours to dry it abit?

10. put it in a brown paper bag with some shredded newspaper. That will dry it out for ya without doing it to fast. Unless you are growing it, you're probably to late for a proper cure, but that will help a bit.

11. Quick question, how many medium sized buds should I put in a mason jar (the six inch or so ones)?