Curing we need

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mad ganja702, Apr 28, 2016.

1. What am I doing wrong I hung my bud till the branches snapped and put them in jars burp them once a day and they don't have a Skunky smell to them at all

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Was it a dry snap?
    Could of been too dry (hanging too long).
    I've had a grower tell me that it should snap, but barely. He had some good smelling buds.

3. Takes mine a week or two in the jar to really start stinking after 2 or 3 months its so freaking nice to just take a whiff of the jar once in a while.

4. I don't got to 2 months to wait for it to cure

5. Then expect it to be a mid grade, possibly harsh. What strain?

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. White widow northern lights og and skunk number one

7. The longer you let them cure, the better the flavor, smell, and the high :)
    I typically wait 1 month to start smoking my grows but I've tried one of my batches as early as 2 weeks. It was awful. lol
    After 2-3 months, that's when its gets good imo.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have batches 2 years old that I am ready to gift due to long vacation this summer.

9. Go over to the smoke report section and see how some guys rated my smokes. I do not flush and I use nutrients. Plenty of people make all kinds of claims so I will make mine, u can use organics and flush but if you do not cure properly you are likely to end up with a second or third grade smoke.

10. 2 YEARS?! That smoke is probably beyond smooth.

I tried to smoke some buds from a friend who harvested and quick dried, it was terrible. Eyes, ears and throat were super itchy, I was miserable! Almost gave up on herb thinking I was allergic or something. Luckily I did some travelling and got some properly cured "Mango Kush". It was heaven :smoke:

11. I am a light smoker. Go weeks or months between sessions. I actually have given away more than I consume. Trying some 1 to 1 strains cbd hammer shark when I get back from Europe. It will be a fun trip, at 52 getting my first tattoos at a famous place in Lithuania.

12. Same here. We've only smoked twice this year. Growing our own is mostly to ensure we have quality herb.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Never liked the shady crap dealers do as well. Never know when the police have turned one, which they will do in a minute of making them cry in the interrogation room.

14. Get better strains.. Mine reak and taste great from day one