Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curing Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeafCat02, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Ok, so.

I bought weed from a guy and I was in a rush so I didn't check it until I got back home like... 2 hours later. It's wet. It won't grind, it's so wet. Not dank or just sticky... wet. Gross and wet.

How do I make it not wet?

Please help

2. Throw that shit in a paper bag and place it in a cool, dry place.

Or take the screen out of your window, take a T.V. tray, remove the tray part, then tape the shit out of your window screen to the T.V. tray. Then put your buds on the screen and run a fan on very low from 4-5' away.

3. Always check out the bud. Was it wet like not cured wet? Or was it wet like he spilled sprite on it wet? Either way what you do depends on how much bud you have. If you only have a little bud i would put it in some newspaper and let it sit for a day or maybe two. It will be worth it. If you bought a lot of bud you can dry some in the microwave. Just quick 10-20 second zaps. It will cook out some thc i guess but fuck you wanna smoke right? Dry the rest out by wrapping it in newspaper. After that i would put it in a glass jar. Maybe even with a little orange rind or whatever. The longer it sits the better the bud will get. But whatever just smoke it.