Curing question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Norsman, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Well it's too late to FU now. I have 5 jars of Blueberry curing in mason jars in a dark cabinet. My question is should it have gotten moister after I put it in the jar (I think from the interior moisture weeping outward) do I need to take the buds out and dry them some more? Or is this a part of the curing process? The buds were dry enough to smoke but the stems didnt snap when I put the plants in jar's

Attached Files:

2. I would take them out and let 'em dry a little more.You want the stems dry enough to snap before you begin curing. It would be a shame to have them get moldy on you.

3. :cool: TRY DRY ICE (FROZEN CARBON-CO) IF YOU HAVE EVER HANDLED IT YOU KNOW THAT IT IS HOT AS FUCK TO THE TOUCH. I LEARNED THE PROCESS WHILE I WAS LIVING IN HAWAII. THE DRY ICE WILL DRY IT OUT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT WILL KEEP IT MOIST. GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW STONER:cool: .

INFAMOUS Tre'

4. ^^^ wouldn't do that at all ..........but IF you have already DRIED the buds by placing them up somewhere(not in glass jars), in paper bags, box something, hanging upside down..etc.. once they are dry enough for the stems to snap not bend then place them in jars...they will start to gain back that weird VEG smell for the next couple of days as HIDDEN moisture deep within starts to sweat itself out of the buds(remember to open the air tight jars 2x a day to let in fresh air....) continue this for at least a week...and on....soon your buds will start to cure up and get dry again as all the hidden moisture and HARSHNESS when smokin is gone!:D hope this helps

Grasscity Deals Near You