curing problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Aug 20, 2009.

1. hey guys , ive been curing now for a day and i think i might have overdried my buds

i dried them for 3 days and they were small buds so i think they were overdried

there is no sign of condensation on the top lid of the curing jar
    it is sealed air tight
    so do you guys think their will be eventually some moisture build up in the buds for the cure
    should i leave them in the jars for an extra day
    thanks guys

blue cheese grow, real good shit , really really good stuff check it out http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...arvest-time-blue-cheese-pics.html#post5373676

2. If you were to see condensation inside the jar and leave it, you would end up with mold in your buds. You want you buds to be dry for curing. you should be able to snap stems.

3. yeah i can snap the stems
    so your saying i dont have to see condensation for it to be working
    im opening my jar once a day and then im gonna stop openin it up for a couple days
    does that sound right, or can i even leave the jars closed for more than a couple days
    hey ghanks for the help, your the shiznit

4. Keep the jars sealed except for 10-20 minutes once per day let them air out. Continue this for at least a couple of weeks, a couple of months would be better.

5. ok thanks toasty
    i opend the jar after a day and the buds were still real dry
    is this normal

6. Yeah man you want them to be dry. Any excess moisture in the jars could result in mold.

7. yea your golden man however your not gonna see or taste results in curing in one or two days its gonna take time just like it took to grow that shit

8. Good point, left that out, rep fa sho.

9. ok thanks a lot for the help guys

10. If you think your shit is too dry just put it in a smaller jar. You do NOT want condensation in your jar, that is bad news.