Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curing different strains in the same jar

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pro_Donn, Aug 19, 2010.

1. I have started to cure a few different strains in a jar. I have found that a piney "fresh" smell has taken over the my cheese and Hollands Hope buds.

Would this change the flavour of some of the buds or will the piney smell go? Should I put different strains in different jars?

2. i could imagine it tasting a little different at the end

3. stashing diff strains in the same jar will change the smell and sometimes (depending on strains) can change the actual taste as well. I recommend not doing it unless it's all peas and gravy for you.

4. Fuck sake man. I've only got 1 litre mason jars. Can I place small buds (70mm long) in them? Or will they not cure properly?

Rapid replies appreciated.

5. Or unless the flavors compliment each other well, also. I've had a few salads that tasted absolutely delicious together. Blue Dream + Blueberry Kush is heavenly.

6. I have wrapped some up in foil with a little space for air. Will this cure it? Or will it just stay fresh?

Also, will putting a small amount of bud in large jar cause it to dry out?