Curing Buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mississippi Boy, Jun 21, 2006.

1. When my plants get older and start budding what is the best way to get crazy potency in my buds i need all i can get cause thier mj plants

2. If you take care of your plant (good soil, some plant food, making sure it gets water, etc.) you will get some decent bud, every strain varies in potency, but i've seen bagseed grown into some chronic. Just take care of it, and it will take care of you later.

Ad far as harvest goes, best potency will be acheived by cutting the plant at the base, and hanging it upside down to dry in cool dry place, after the stems are dry enough to snap, cure them in jars, and air them out every day for about 30 days. Watch out for moisture in your jars, mold could grow and ruin the entire harvest.

Hope this helps.

- Vince

3. The best thing to do is to check the trichs for color. The time you harvest will depend on the potency, and to some small degree the type, of stone you will get. I like to pull my buds when the trichs are about 40% turned. This lenda a heady and potent high.

If you're really asking about curing, then the post above will help you out.

4. well I don't know if there is any thing you can really do other than to do a go jar dry. I've been told to be careful not to put it in the jar to soon that it will mold if its still damp inside of the buds. Good luck though.