Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curing buds question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Invisible Toker, May 20, 2010.

1. What is the normal shelf life if you just keep the bud in a mason jar and open it like once a week to let new air in while you're curing it. What if you cured weed for like a year how delicious would that bud be?

2. Well i know im going to get shit for this but from my own experience i would recommend not curing your buds, and instead to continually pick up some new, fresh herb. In my opinion, keeping buds in jars for extended periods of time simply dries out the herb, makes it harsh, and takes away that new bud feeling you get when you first see some new green.

Now keep in mind im not at all advocating not curing buds that you just picked off a plant, because obviously that's necessary, but after having picked up from your dealer (who should have already done the curing) i wouldn't recommend curing it further.

Toke on brotha:smoke:

3. anyone got input on curing for long times?

4. Your on the wrong forums for curing.... and for the guy who said don't cure, don't lisen you needa cure

5. Harvesting and Processing is where you needa go sorry for not saying in my first post.