Curing and drying harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smokeysmok3, May 18, 2011.

1. Please explain how you dry and cure yours wonderful girls. I'm about to harvest and want to cure for the best taste. I know there are threads on this so feel free to post old threads that would be helpful. This is my first crack at this so any help is appreciated.

2. #3 Smokeysmok3, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  3. He has got a point mate. There is a whole different section dedicated to exactly what info your after. Just because your a beginner, doesnt mean you have to stay in the beginners section. Go explore ! :wave:

4. It's not hate to expect you to have common sense and common courtesy. We can't answer the same basic questions over and over all day long, that's exactly why there are stickies.

Imagine people wearing watches keep coming up to you all day long asking what time it is, gets old really fast.

And not just courtesy, fact is that it takes initiative to be a good grower. If you don't show any at the start then when?

5. No hate intended. I just see these threads all day long and I'm puzzled how little effort people put into gathering information.

6. #7 Smokeysmok3, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've put a lot of effort into gathering my information. I guess I was just looking for personal tips. No biggie. Thanks for the post. U think the brown bag step is necessary? I was thinking I'd just hang in a box with a fan on it in my closet. Then switch to curing after 5 days

7. I use one of my tents to dry until the stem snaps when i break it and then proceed with the curing. burping every so often

• Like Like x 1