Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cure shit weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gr0wer, Jun 25, 2003.

1. i just bought a bag os hitty ass bud, i was wondering if i store this in a cold place in a co2 filled jar would it cure it? Or does the first drying have more to do with it then the actual curing and its too late.

2. shitty weed can be caused by two main factors (probably more, but I can't think of them right now): 1)improper curing/drying techniques (i.e. microwave!) and 2)crappy, weed with a low THC content to begin with

Either case, you're screwed.. you can't make bad weed good.

3. If I ever got completely crap bud, like so much so that it's not even pleasurable to smoke it, I think I would make stuff to eat out of it.

4. Do you think the 2 grams would be enough for 2 or 3 people if i make brownies?

5. Depends on the strength of the weed. Be careful not to overdo it or you can get an upset stomache and even worse Diarrhea. Use about the same amount for 1 person that you would smoke at one time. It is a lot easier to eat 6 brownies than to spend 3 days on the toilet. Could I reccomend a better way to get the most out of shitweed? Sure, make a nice tea out of it or if it is really bad compost it for your next crop. GROWBIGBUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I know a girl who put a whole half in a batch of brownies. She ate two, her mom ate one, and when I came over later they were thoroughly stoned and offered me a bowl so I could get less sober. We watched Monty Python during the fun because we're those kind of people.