Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cure for The Munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankyDank62, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hear me out on this one guys. The Munchies affect us all in various ways but they usually result in a craving for food or drink. And i believe i have found a way to satisfy both needs AT ONCE. Yes thats right, one item will solve two problems! Starbursts! Starbursts are solid AND liquid just like the commercial says! Now this is only a theory so dont be hatin. It will need to be researched further.

Thank You All For Your Time:wave:

2. Only cure for munchies is more weed. Everyone knows that. 8B

3. Cure for the munchies is Food (obviously)
    Or REALLY GOOD entertainment (I can forget all about the munchies then)

4. If you don't care about cancer smoking helps make you not as hungry.

5. Drink a glass of chocolate milk and gone are my munchies. I dunno why.

Also fresh air helps for me, never have munchies when I'm making a walk.

6. I don't worry about the munchies really cuz I usually get em around normal eating times anyway...I eat so much damn food everyday haha

7. ide say the cure for munchies is....hmmm..well perhaps ....ITS FOOD lol

8. Thats what I said,OP The cure is food,If your trying to suppress the feelings of munchies yeah smoking a cig or doing something active will take your mind and feelings off of food (temporarily though) :)

9. I'm a few days away from getting rid of sugar from my diet completely except for brownies/cupcakes. I eat a lot of candy for munchies, like a pound of M&Ms in a half hour. It's bad. I'm addicted to a lot of bad habits.

10. I have scientifically proven a trip to taco bell well almost always cure the munchies. If it doesn't just go back and u well be cured for sure

11. Cereal bro. It's got milk AND little cereal bits, and after you finished eating the cereal, the milk tastes like cereal...whoah.

12. :hello:

13. Eh, maybe it's just me, but the weed and the high way overpowers the cigarette filling.

If I didn't smoke weed and I just woke up and smoked a cigarette, THEN my appetite would be gone.

14. Fruit Gushers. Holy fuck, nothing in the entire world taste better when you're stoned.

15. Mango's and more mango's..... mmmmm

16. [quote name='"gigbite"']Fruit Gushers. Holy fuck, nothing in the entire world taste better when you're stoned.[/quote]

I heard that home boy

17. cheddar chex mix

18. Will Power!
    Don't give in to the Munchies!

19. green tea works for me, no sugar or milk