Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cure for hangover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jankasauras, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I know the trick of drinking prickly pear juice 6 hours before, but i've puked 20+ times today, and I feel like shit. Does anyone know how to solve this? Please help :confused:

2. Smoke some weed, takes the hangover away. That, and make sure you stay hydrated, drink a lot of water.

3. uhhhhh smoke weed????

4. The only thing that has ever really cured a hangover for me is weed. Other than that id say just drink water, maybe get fresh air and strawberries are supposed to be good i think.

5. I had the hangover from hell on Thursday... after my stomach was empty, I dry heaved for a few more hours.
    I couldn't even smoke, it hurt my throat so bad.
    For me, the only thing that cures a hangover is to sleep it off. Drink lots of water. And get food into your body as soon as it's possible.

6. Thank you for all of the weed, and honestly that usually does it, it took away my headache this morning, but i'm still throwing up my lunch from thursday.