Cure for Cancer- this Can't Honestly be Real

Discussion in 'General' started by Rahzizzle, Jul 17, 2007.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjxXwaUUrxs

That can't be real, I would think if a cure was ever found the government should use tax money to provide it to every Cancer patient free of charge.

But then again some people are Blood Hungry Money Whores. Even though they are already Millionaires and in a Position of Power.

Thoughts?

2. it's real man, did you watch the whole video?

3. I don't buy it. The types of cancers are numerous and very varied, I don't think that a single cure for all of them is possible.

4. I know someone who knows a cure for cancer, Johns Hopkins shut it down before it could go onto human testing but all of the animal subjects that took it lived full healthy lives.

If hospitals can't make the millions they make off of cancer patients where will they get all of their money from?

5. Make millions off all the other chronic illnesses that exist... ?

6. Why would they take an unnecessary pay cut?

7. Cancer is a regulation of population Just like aids n other deathly disieses. Do you really think they will come with a cure and give it to the general public? Come on now...you guys know better than that. They sure as hell aint gonna cure old BOBBY JOE in the trailer park because he has not been a productive member to society. Or TYRONE and his kids in the projects simply because they didnt contribute anything to society. That is why there are desieses and No known cures - Simply to get rid of the weak. But now if G W Bush had it he would get cured but they would just blame it on a miracle from GOD and not let you know about the cure.
    Remember people the more people that live the more we consume as a whole so those that are greedy want us DEAD.

8. who knows the cure lad?

9. You guys are being a bit too paranoid about conspiracies. If a scientist came up with the ultimate cure for cancer (which is most likely not possible) nothing short of death could stop him from letting the world know. It's a Holy Grail of medical science. It's what these guys live for. Money is meaningless compared to having your name written down in history next to a name like Alexander Fleming.

10. It's well documented that the medical industry revolves around money - not finding a cure, but making it so you can live with the disease and have to keep taking their drugs...

There's over 20 NATURAL cures to cancer, and I bet you've never heard of a single one of them (with the exception being MJ)... Why have we never heard of these natural cures? Because then we wouldn't have to spend millions on drugs... You're being a bit naive thinking that people wouldn't choose their bank account over releasing a cure.

11. ^^ NO joke these scientist get funded millions of dollars a year to research this stuff. Now do you think they will find the cure in 1 year ORRRRRR streach it out for a while and have job security.

The ONLY way to find cures for things is to do like HITLER did ( I hate to say) but go out and round up the people that are the most knowledgeable and MAKE them come with a cure or kill their familys in front of them. THEN is when you get results....not when you dangle money in front of people. It is a fucked up way to put it I Know but its realty.

12. The thing is, none of these cures is THE cure. Their effectiveness is quite low, and each of them has a quite limited range of cancer types it works on. If someone found THE cure, he would surely release it even under the threat of death because it's what scientists live for. You can't be much of a scientist unless you love science, so anyone who values money over scientific recognition is most likely not good enough to come up with the cure in the first place.

13. Ummmmmm yea thats why these scientists drive high line BMW's and Benz's....Oh My fault...they all really live in the trailer park and drive box chevy's. Whatever!!! They do it because they are good at it and it makes money. Maybe there are a few out there that do it for science BUT they keep those guys on the bottom because they Proform well for those that make the money and have the answers.

14. Look, if you were a football coach and your team was playing in the Superbowl finals, would you sell the game if it was your last season and you've never won Superbowl before?

Also, there are a lot better ways to make money with your degree than going into research. Applied science is where the cash is at.

15. football.......... so basically you are saying

as;dhkfa;eht v;akcnasdkcxnjfhawkldnbhyvasdjknfchasnd;fha;sieryb v;woie ----- plus ------ awierncaqw;icnruwlndcruaw ------ equals------- do it for the good of man.

Ha haaa I cant believe it Look people there is someone that still believes people are in it for the greater good.

16. It's got nothing to do with greater good. It's all about recognition. And recognition is more important than money. If it wasn't, rich people would hoard their money instead of spending it on largely useless status symbols.

17. But those beautiful E 34's n other great status symbols get those guys recognized...especially by large breasted thick bootyed blonds with soft wet lips.

18. Yes, and winning the Nobel prize gets a scientist recognized. If somebody found the cure of cancer he'd become a deity in scientific circles and scientists would be kissing his ass wherever he goes. And furthermore, generations to come will sing praises to him, and his name will be remember long after that rich man turns to dust and his status symbols rust away.

19. Maybe you are right BUT I can count off the top of my head lots of people that never won the Nobel prize (- Hell- Drbudgreengenes for example...lol) that id rather be or like to be more like.....But I cant think of anyone that has won the nobel prize's names...could that be because maybe history remembered them but the average noraml everyday person doesnt because they dont give a shit. I mean seriously- JESUS didnt win a nobel prize and they remembered him and he cured lots of people. Winning the nobel prize is just something to make you feel like the people appritiate you and will actually remember your name 50 years from now. It just gives false hope.

20. Bottom line -they already have a cure for all this shit. Im sure the cure for cancer was something simple like acorn shells n squirrel shit.

But you wont get it because you are nothing. You are a nobody and you are not important. Now I am sure some of you will think " I am important because that dollar store wont run itself" But realistically. If you had cancer and there was a cure ....1 cure left in the world would they give it to you? No they wouldnt. SO the answer here is yes they have a cure and NO you cant have it.

The drug companys arent gonna go outta buisness for your benifit to continue to consume food and fuck their bitch's. The more people you hold down the more people stay rich up top.