Curb Your Enthusiasm

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Jaysir, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Forgive me if I'm super late. lol.

Has anybody watched this? Its made by Larry David, creator of Seinfeld.

I just started watching it last month just browsing. And I gotta say, Larry is a comedy genius. Every episode I've watched left me in tears. He's very good at having the script tie different stories together.

2. ITS prettay pretty good

3. Love the show, have seen the whole thing. :hello:

4. Is some seriously funny shit.

5. waitin on the new season. theyre in new york or some shit in it? idk.. i saw a preview when i was drunk and i vaguely remember somethin about new york

either way.. im glad JB Smoove is a permanent character now.

6. I love the episode where he gets weed for his dad!:hello: All of them are good but that one is one of my top 3!

7. didnt know there's gonna be a new season. cant wait. I'm still catching up though.

8. Ricky Gervais has a part in the new season. Can't wait.

9. when is the new season?

10. lol yeah. he picks up the ho to use the carpool lane.
    and he buys weed from hurely(from lost). amazing episode.

Amazing series.

11. lol one of my favorite episodes is Crazy Eyes Killa

are you my caucasian? you're my caucasian Crazy Eyes!

12. Greatest comedy ever I cannot wait for the new season, I'm going to be so high when I watch it, it shall be amazing.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY9uvy4d318]YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm: Larry gets Sammy drunk; Susie *pissed*[/ame]

I love when Susie gets pissed at Larry. Those scenes are my favorite. The way she curses should be an Olympic sport.

14. Great show. Have seen most of the episodes, but not all of them.. yet. Can't wait until the new season comes out!

15. Michael J Fox!

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f7IvDxMiY&feature=related]YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm Larry and Leon Mix Up Phones Clip[/ame]

17. The latest season was easily the best season so far.

18. Comedic genius, I feel sorry for those who haven't seen it.

19. almost finished the 1st season, i'm not sure whether to be sorry i didn't see it sooner or happy that there so many episodes left. pure genius, every moment.