Curandero70 Joins Grasscity/Forums

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Curandero70, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I am a Northern California Grower, who has just completed my 23rd Season in the Sun. I am exclusive to the Outdoors, I have given up on all the extra work involved with the indoor hydro scene. Plus I will no longer share my profits with the Evil "Pacific Gas and Electric" After we finish with the Banks, the Power Providing Monopoly of PG&E will rise to the top of my Hit List. Now that I have completed another Succesfull Season In The Sun, I though I would settle down at home and converse with other like minded individuals who have returned to the Soil to provide for themselves. I have been isolated in the hills like a hermit since late March, now I have returned to the SF Bay Area slept for a week, and now am reaching out for some Human Interaction. Anyway, I tried some new things this Summer, after mainly growing Sativas in years past I went about 75% Indica this year in an attempt at an earlier harvest. My experiment did not quite go as planned, I had my first ever experiance with "Bud Rot" that was scarry. Because of our mild Summer this year my My Indicas did not finish any earlier than my Sativas, so my Harvest was a real Marathon trying to beat some major storms that first weekend of October. Overall I was blessed No Thieves, No Cops, only a few run inns with wild animals, and a hell of alot of mosquito bites.

Curandero70